Buy 1 Opti Vision - Get 1 Free
- Helps to filter potentially dangerous ultraviolet rays.
- Supports eyes health by providing antioxidant protection.
- Helps to reduce the risks of age-related macular degeneration.
- Maintains healthy levels of macular pigments (Lutein and Zeaxanthin).
- Opti Vision supports healthy vision and helpful in providing antioxidant protection.
- It contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin which are the main carotenoids that are deposited in human retina and helps to protect the macula (region of retina in eye responsible for producing the sharp and central vision) from damage by blue light and ultraviolet radiation.
- Zeaxanthin helps to promote normal visual health by neutralizing free radicals while Lutein supports eyes health, vision and skin hydration.
Take 1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Who can use Vevacare's Opti Vision?
Adults facing problematic alterations in their vision in addition to blurriness, weak eyesight and strong glare while facing bright light can use Opti Vision.
How to use?
As a food supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Is product gluten free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten free.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months' use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Yes, you can take it but if you are currently taking medications, it is recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.