Lipozin - Healthy Weight Loss Formula
- Supports healthy weight management.
- Helps to lower the production of fatty acids from carbohydrates.
- Helps to reduce appetite.
- Nutrifactor’s Lipozin is a food supplement which contains extract of Garcinia Cambogia. It is a plant which has Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) as a primary bioactive component that helps to reduce appetite and manage healthy body weight.
- Garcinia Cambogia has been used for ages by traditional herbalists. Garcinia's main bioactive component HCA helps to inhibit Citrate Lyase, which is the main enzyme responsible for the cellular synthesis of fatty acids. Scientific studies show that HCA helps to inhibit the conversion of carbohydrates in to fats.
For adults, take 1 capsule twice a day with water as a food supplement, one hour before the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia Extract is a natural non-stimulant dietary supplement that is made from extracts of the Garcinia Cambogia fruit. The fruit, Garcinia Cambogia, contains the key ingredient Hydroxy citric Acid (HCA), which is extracted from the rind and dried fruit. It helps to improve exercise performance by limiting the use of stored energy in the muscles, which seems to prevent fatigue.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Lipozin?
No side effect reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Lipozin. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. If dose exceed than it may cause digestive upset & lower blood sugar in some cases.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within a month’s use. Use at least 2-3 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take 2 Capsules daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable before half an hour of the meal.
Who can take it?
For adults 18 years and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for Pregnant or lactating women’s?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only it is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.